Dear Friends of the Michigan Sting Hockey Club,
Please join us as we celebrate our 15th Annual Sam Cupp Memorial Michigan Sting Four Person Scramble! The outing provides our players, families, and friends an opportunity to enjoy each other’s company during a competitive yet casual afternoon of golf and fun-filled banquet.
Why is this so important? This event helps to generate much of the financial support necessary to continue our organization’s commitments to its members, tournament teams, Fit-for-Life Fund, our charitable affiliation with Winning Futures (www.winningfutures.org), and our “Good Citizen” program at the Troy Sports Center.
You can support your Sting family by becoming a sponsor, player or by donating door prizes for our outing scheduled for August 25th at Sycamore Hills Golf Club. Sponsorships range from $250.00 (Bronze) and go up to $1200.00 (Platinum). Our sponsors will be recognized both on the course at tee boxes as well as at dinner following the outing. The event is only special when we get fantastic attendance! So please PLAY! Can’t golf or sponsor? We are always grateful for any donated door prizes. Everyone can participate in continuing to make our event spectacular!
Please see the Michigan Sting 15th Annual Golf Outing flyer enclosed for details or visit the Sting website at www.michigansting.net to register online or download a registration form by clicking on the “2018 Golf Outing” tab.
The Michigan Sting Hockey Club,
Golf Outing Committee
Michigan Sting Fun Facts/Accomplishments:
- Our membership represents over 600 players ranging in age from 34-70+.
- Sting teams have won Gold Medals at the National Senior Olympics, the USA Hockey National Championships, and the World Cup.
- We annually support the “Fit for Life” program, focusing on adult fitness.
- We support the Winning Futures Program (www.winningfutures.org) benefitting area youth.
- Our organization funds improvements at Troy Sports Center, providing items from lifesaving defibrillators to fun scoring software at our home ice.
We are not currently accepting online submissions